BALSAM MASK 2 IN 1 RESTRUCTURING: RASAYANA
As I told you in the previous review on the 2 in 1 Strengthening Conditioner Mask, this one was also made respecting the principles of Ayurveda to contribute to a healthier appearance and long life of our hair.
Also for the 2-in-1 Restructuring Balm Masks, ayurvedic herbs with revitalizing, strengthening and restructuring properties have been selected and have been made to work in synergy with active herbal and cosmetic ingredients with similar properties, for a complete and balanced action.
It has been specially formulated for a 2 in 1 action: as a restructuring mask on damaged, brittle hair; or as a balm for dry, dehydrated hair to give nourishment and softness.
- Shea Butter: precious natural dermo-related and dermo-compatible ingredient and rich in fatty acids, unsaponifiable, vitamin A and vitamin E. It has an anti-inflammatory and repairing action. Protects against atmospheric agents, cold and temperature changes. It is very nutritious and therefore helps to repair and protect the hair fiber.
- Linseed oil: this oil is indicated for the treatment of damaged hair. It is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins that nourish and help repair and protect the hair fiber. Counteracts dryness and restructures damaged hair.
- Brahmi: the first ayurvedic heart of this balm mask. Brahmi is another plant dear to Ayurveda that promotes hair growth, fights premature graying and falling, thickens the hair shaft preventing breakage and split ends. It is a real cure for hair and their health because it strengthens the roots and the stem, helps prevent scalp problems and the appearance of dandruff.
- Amla: the second ayurvedic heart of this mask. Amla is the Rasayana plant par excellence, to which Ayurveda recognizes numerous beneficial properties for skin and hair. It carries out an anti-gray, anti-hair loss, reinforcing and revitalizing function. Promotes hair growth and makes them thicker and shinier.
- Wheat proteins (phytochelatin) : fortifying and anti-aging cosmetic active. Gives strength, light, and volume even to fine hair. It has a moisturizing and soothing action. Containing proteins similar to those of hair and nails, they are able to repair the entire structure of the hair, from the root to the tips, make volume by supporting the stem and also make the hair smoother by smoothing it, reducing its porosity. They create a film that covers the entire stem and gives shine and light.
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND HOW TO USE
Thanks to its dual-action it can be used in two ways:
- As a pre-shampoo mask/pack: Apply to dry or damp hair and hold for 10-15 minutes. Rinse and proceed with normal washing with the Rasayana shampoo indicated for your hair type. It is possible to increase the shutter speed according to the needs of the hair.
- As a post-shampoo conditioner: after shampooing, apply to wet hair and spread over lengths and ends. For best results, leave on for a few minutes. Rinse well.
I prefer the use of this kind of products as a conditioner / post-shampoo pack. I prefer to thoroughly cleanse my hair with a specific shampoo and immediately apply this product leaving it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Afterward, rinse everything with plenty of hot water.
As for the packaging of Balsamo Masks, Rasayana was inspired by the beauty of Indian femininity: from the graphic elements of batik cloths, from the texture of henna tattoos and from the colors of the traditional Holi festival. All this in a wonderful bioplastic jar, produced from plant sources.
The texture is creamy and spreads evenly over the hair, perfectly untangles the hair and makes it pleasantly scented.
In general, the fragrances of both masks are very pleasant and cover the characteristic smell of ayurvedic herbs, thus making the products extremely versatile and affordable for everyone!
Rasayana, in fact, with these masks wanted to make the application of ayurvedic herbs on the hair easier and versatile, even from an olfactory point of view, even for those who have no time or practice to make long or laborious compresses and sometimes with unpleasant smells and extremely subjective.
The final result?
Better than a hairdresser treatment!
Yes, the hair is perfectly untangled and easy to comb, voluminous, light, fragrant and above all with a healthier appearance!
I recommend using both masks … and honestly, I can’t tell you which one I liked the most because they are both exceptional! Each with its features and properties but absolutely the best I’ve ever tried!
I thank Luana and Stefano for this opportunity: it was an honor as well as a pleasure to be able to test these two products. Surely you have created me a new necessity because from now on I will never be able to stay without it!
Furthermore, girls, I recommend using the masks in synergy with a Rasayana shampoo indicated for your hair to allow the active people to act in a more appropriate and functional manner both on the skin and on the hair.
Finally, for blonde women, if you make a compress with the 2-in-1 Restructuring Balm Mask, I advise you not to let it act on your hair for more than 5/10 minutes, as you may have noticed it contains the Amla which has a slight dyeing power.
A small warning not to alter your natural color!